• La tienda virtual de Foros Perú Club ha abierto sus puertas. Ahora, con ClubCoins, podrás canjear items virtuales para mejorar tu experiencia en el foro. ¡Has clic aquí!
  • Si deseas organizar tu propio concurso o evento sobre un tema específico, te invitamos a comunicarte con la cuenta de Staff a través de la mensajería privada. Valoraremos tus ideas, incluyendo las reglas, y demás detalles que desees proponer.
  • ¡Únete ahora a nuestro canal de telegram para no perderte nada! Clic aquí
  • Bienvenido Invitado, para mejorar tu estancia y comodidad en el foro, ahora podrás elegir el tema de tu preferencia: Clásico, Nocturno clásico, FPC Dark, FPC Light, Dark 2 y Súper Dark

Let's speak only in English

Luchito Ciencia

Miembro de bronce
Temas
Estados Unidos
28 Mar 2022
Por favor, Acceder o Registrarse para visualizar las citas!
Don't take it the wrong way, green goes, but in basic Spanish the word "entonces" follows answering the conjunction "si" , example: "Si no vas a entrar, entonces regresa a casa,

In English, the word "then" is the one that follows answering the conjunction "if", example, "Sure, if you don't want feedback, then... whatever".

I wonder how it comes you have missed such a simple linguistic detail, I say... because you claim your English enjoys a good background. I already told you that mine is Street English.

About your faulty English, the early conclusion I can obtain, so far, is that today´s school education is not as good as it was before in the US.

Do you know what? I just have noticed that the new TV series are getting more and more dumb each time. I don´t know yet the name of this new TV series, but the boss of the agency is a female minion... in the other TV series from ION TV, the boss is also a short, old, ugly, and funny speaking woman. Another TV series of espionage, shows that the boss is... a blind man! What the heck!

These TV series producers are very confused, because one thing is to be "inclusive" and a complete different thing is to be "ridiculous"... a blind man as the main boss in a CIA agency, oh come on...that´s too much...Green goes, I swear I have nothing to do with all that crap shown in those TV series...yesterday, I was home all night long...

Luchito Ciencia

Miembro de bronce
Temas
Estados Unidos
28 Mar 2022
Nah....

The "do" before "think" in your sentence is an unnecessary emphasis of yours, which might come from a cheap online translator.

The use of that emphasis is OK, but your sentence didn't need it at all. Perhaps if your are writing an easy and you want to enforce your point, in similar cases like that, then will work as expected.

But, in such a style of writing of yours, sounds like an almost illiterate street beggar trying to write like Shakespeare.

Please, don't try again.

And I have posted already, like others, that your English is not from a US fella... by some reason, your English sounds like a freaky serrano chewing words made in the USA.... ha ha ha ha...

Green goes, you know I am messing up with you... take it easy...will you?

TRAVELER

Miembro nuevo
Temas
SPAIN
25 May 2022
Hi everyone,

There is a very good channel on YouTube ENGLISH SMARTEST with very interesting material for beginner and intermediate grammar levels. Yesterday they uploaded the TEST 1. Very fun!
Hope you like it!

Luchito Ciencia

Miembro de bronce
Temas
Estados Unidos
28 Mar 2022
Today I went out with my old friends and had pollo a la brasa. The husband decided to add cebiche and there we went, filling up the belly up to no more.

I know this Peruvian couple for about 40 years already, actually they are a family of five, but their children prefer to hang out with their own friends, not so with old dudes from an expiring generation.

I learned lots of things today, like traveling from Washington DC to New York avoiding the several toll fees when you use I 95. The alternate route is traveling thru Pennsylvania, and even when this route takes 45 minutes longer, the good side is the view. You travel thru the farms and small towns, and the experience, I was told, is greatly better than traveling thru a bored interstate route.

We had a good talk at the restaurant and later at the river port near my house. Today was supposed to rain after 3:00pm, but it appears the storm changed its way, and we just received the leftovers of the winds.

As usual, we promised one to another to have another similar meeting soon, very soon. Last time we said the same, those words, "soon, very soon" obtained the meaning of "see you perhaps sometime in the next nine months or later..."

Luchito Ciencia

Miembro de bronce
Temas
Estados Unidos
28 Mar 2022
Green goes, you should have asked me the same thing before yesterday and I would have asked you to change the weather, and not to have rain forecast for yesterday. Actually the plans were to go for lunch and then go to an outdoor concert, but the concert was canceled because rains were forecast.

About doing changes to my message, that is a no no... Green goes... don´t try it... I'm watching you... ha ha ha ha

Charlie is also watching you...

IMG_0036[1].JPG

Oberscharführer

Miembro de plata
Temas
Neusorg
21 May 2020
A man must be better than common to do a good job of malingering, the same as a good job at anything else: of stealing and murdering even. He must be aiming at some specific and definite goal, working toward it.