• La tienda virtual de Foros Perú Club ha abierto sus puertas. Ahora, con ClubCoins, podrás canjear items virtuales para mejorar tu experiencia en el foro. ¡Has clic aquí!
  • Si deseas organizar tu propio concurso o evento sobre un tema específico, te invitamos a comunicarte con la cuenta de Staff a través de la mensajería privada. Valoraremos tus ideas, incluyendo las reglas, y demás detalles que desees proponer.
  • ¡Únete ahora a nuestro canal de telegram para no perderte nada! Clic aquí
  • Bienvenido Invitado, para mejorar tu estancia y comodidad en el foro, ahora podrás elegir el tema de tu preferencia: Clásico, Nocturno clásico, FPC Dark, FPC Light, Dark 2 y Súper Dark

Let's speak only in English

Oberscharführer

Miembro de plata
Temas
Neusorg
21 May 2020
Billy: Look dude, you and me, shit seems kind of tense lately, doesn't it? It's kind of lame. Have I offended you in some way?

Johnny: No.

Billy: Then what do you say we put all this shit behind us? And have some fun? Because life is pain, brother. And through this life, through this brotherhood, we can give the pain the finger.

Jim: Yeah fuck the pain!

Luchito Ciencia

Miembro de bronce
Temas
Estados Unidos
28 Mar 2022
Today I have watched again the movie World War Z, yes, the one with Brad Pitt.

I was thinking about the script of that movie. The zombies attacked healthy people only, while paid no attention to people suffering terminally ill conditions. The assumed reason is that zombies wanted healthy hosts to keep propagating their infection.

If zombies can make that kind of discrimination one day, then more than half of New York's population won't need to worry about their attack, having in consideration the common poor average health in this city.... ha ha ha ha...

David M.

Miembro maestro
Temas
Lima
2 Oct 2020
Now i'm focused on increasing my English vocabulary. I have to be a good bilingual then I'll be a trilingual.

Oberscharführer

Miembro de plata
Temas
Neusorg
21 May 2020
IMG_20221118_144612.jpg

David M.

Miembro maestro
Temas
Lima
2 Oct 2020
I just don't know what to post in this thread right now, but this message will be useful anyway for sure.

Últimos mensajes